Welcome to Party Trivia! Do you think you know what it takes to be the life of the party? Let's find out! Here, you'll be tested on your knowledge of all things fun and festive. From pop culture to party tips, you'll be sure to have a blast brushing up on your party knowledge. So, sharpen your skills and get ready to show off your party prowess. Let the party games begin!
1) Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
2) What is the national sport of India?
3) In which city is the Eiffel Tower located?
4) What is the capital of Australia?
5) Which animal is the tallest in the world?
6) Which of these is not a type of Eagle?
7) What is the capital of Switzerland?
8) What is the capital of the United States?
9) What is the most spoken language in the world?
10) What term is used to refer to a group of cats?
11) What is the name of the British currency?
12) Which country is known as The Land of the Rising Sun?
13) In which country is the Great Wall of China located?
14) Where is the Taj Mahal located?
15) Which country is known as the land of the Midnight Sun?
16) Who won the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup?
17) Which of the seven continents is the largest?
18) What is the biggest ocean in the world?
19) In which country is the Niagara Falls located?
20) What is the name of the tallest mountain in the world?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.