PayPal Holdings is an American worldwide online payments system that facilitates online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. It was founded by entrepreneur Elon Musk and the X.com team in 1998. In October 2002, PayPal was acquired by eBay, and it became the main payment option on the eBay platform. Today, PayPal is one of the leading online payment processors, offering convenient and secure payment solutions to individuals and businesses in over 200 countries. PayPal has more than 305 million active accounts and processes more than 17 million payments every day. It is also an important source of income for eBay and other online retailers. With its innovative features such as buyer and seller protection, fraud prevention and payment dispute resolution, PayPal has revolutionized the way people and businesses send and receive payments online.
1) Which platform was created by PayPal in 2017 to enable online payments and transfers?
2) What was the original name of the PayPal service, when it was first founded in 1998?
3) What are PayPal's core markets and operations?
4) What symbol is used to represent PayPal Holdings, Inc?
5) What was PayPal's acquisition of in 2019 to expand its presence in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries?
6) What company was PayPal acquired by in 2002 for $1.5 billion?
7) When did PayPal launch its own debit card service?
8) What currency is used by default on the PayPal platform?
9) What percentage of PayPal Holdings, Inc is owned by the founder, Elon Musk?
10) How many countries do PayPal services as of 2021?
11) What action is PayPal prohibited from undertaking according to its Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policies?
12) What is the name of PayPal's integrated digital wallet and mobile payment service?
13) What was the name of the loyalty rewards program launched by PayPal in 2012?
14) What is the name of the online banking platform created by PayPal in 2020?
15) What is the name of PayPal's peer-to-peer payment service, launched in 2013?
16) How many languages does the PayPal app support?
17) In what year did PayPal become a publicly listed company?
18) What is the maximum amount of money that can be transferred using PayPal in a single transaction?
19) What type of debit card was launched by PayPal in 2015?
20) How many US states can use PayPal for in-store payments?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.