PepsiCo is a multinational food, snack and beverage company headquartered in Purchase, New York. The company was founded in 1965 by entrepreneur and inventor, Caleb Bradham. Today, PepsiCo is a Fortune 500 company with over $66 billion in revenue. With over 400 brands under its umbrella, including Pepsi, Lays, Gatorade and Tropicana, PepsiCo provides consumers with a diverse portfolio of products. From iconic soda and snacks to nutritious foods and beverages, PepsiCo has something for everyone. Test your knowledge of the company by participating in this PepsiCo trivia template.
1) Pepsi was first introduced in what year?
2) Who was PepsiCo's first CEO?
3) What does the "Pepsi" name refer to?
4) What product was developed by Pepsi-Cola prior to 1920?
5) What was Pepsi's original slogan?
6) In what country was PepsiCo founded?
7) The Pepsi logo has changed how many times since its debut in 1898?
8) In the 1960s, what did PepsiCo rename one of its soft drinks?
9) In which year did PepsiCo introduce Diet Pepsi?
10) What is the name of the mascot of Pepsi?
11) Who was the spokesperson for Pepsi in the 1980s?
12) How many calories does one can of Pepsi have?
13) When did PepsiCo introduce Gatorade?
14) What flavor of Doritos was introduced in 1968 by PepsiCo?
15) What is the name of PepsiCo's famous energy drink?
16) When did Pepsi launch its music label “Pepsi Stuff Music”?
17) Who designed the Pepsi logo?
18) PepsiCo owns which brand of potato chips?
19) Where is PepsiCo's headquarters located?
20) What is the name of PepsiCo's snack cake line?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.