Pfizer is a major global pharmaceutical company that was founded in 1849. It is one of the world's largest research-based pharmaceutical companies and is the world's largest producer of medicines. It manufactures and markets over 300 different prescription and non-prescription drugs and vaccines. Pfizer has a presence in over 150 countries and employs over 100,000 people worldwide. Its products are manufactured and sold under the Pfizer brand name and are renowned for their safety, quality, and efficacy. Pfizer has been involved in some of the most important medical breakthroughs of our time, including the development of Viagra and the discovery of the Hepatitis B vaccine. Test your knowledge of this incredible company with our Pfizer Trivia template!
1) In what year did Pfizer acquire the biopharmaceutical company Rinat Neuroscience?
2) What is the NYSE stock ticker of Pfizer Pharmaceuticals?
3) What year did Pfizer's first COVID-19 vaccine get approved?
4) In what year was Pfizer founded?
5) What is the name of Pfizer's consumer health care division?
6) What is the name of Pfizer's animal health division?
7) What is the primary focus of Pfizer's research and development efforts?
8) What is the name of Pfizer's HIV/AIDS program?
9) What is the name of Pfizer's biotech unit?
10) What is the name of the global program that Pfizer developed to improve access to health care for underserved populations?
11) What type of investments does Pfizer make in those communities in which it has operations?
12) What is the name of the vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech to prevent COVID-19?
13) What type of drug does Pfizer make to treat Alzheimer's disease?
14) What type of drug does Pfizer make to treat schizophrenia?
15) What type of drug does Pfizer make to treat depression?
16) In which country is Pfizer's global research and development headquarters located?
17) How many different countries are included in Pfizer's global clinical trial network?
18) What percentage of Pfizer's workforce is female?
19) What percentage of Pfizer's workforce is made up of people from under-represented backgrounds?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.