Philip Morris is a multinational tobacco company that has been around since 1847. It produces some of the most popular cigarette brands worldwide, such as Marlboro, Virginia Slims, and Benson & Hedges. The company has been highly influential in the tobacco industry, as it was one of the first cigarette producers to package their products in paper-wrapped packs. Its advertising campaigns have been successful in popularizing cigarettes and in promoting the smoking habit. Today, Philip Morris is one of the biggest tobacco companies in the world, with products sold in over 180 countries. Test your knowledge about this giant of the tobacco industry with this Philip Morris trivia template!
1) What year was Philip Morris founded?
2) In which of these countries is Philip Morris not present?
3) What type of tobacco products does Philip Morris manufacture?
4) What was the original name of Philip Morris?
5) In what year did Philip Morris became the first US-based company to sell cigarettes in China?
6) What type of cigarettes has Philip Morris introduced in the US?
7) What brand is Philip Morris' low-tar cigarette?
8) What year did Philip Morris launch its "Hold My Light" campaign?
9) What type of tobacco does Philip Morris use for its heated tobacco products?
10) What year was Philip Morris' tobacco heated products introduced in Japan?
11) In which year did Philip Morris acquire Kraft Foods?
12) What was Philip Morris' revenue in 2018?
13) What year did Philip Morris International split from Philip Morris USA?
14) What is the name of Philip Morris' low-risk tobacco product?
15) What is Philip Morris' main brand of cigarettes?
16) What percentage of Philip Morris' revenue comes from heated tobacco product in 2018?
17) What continent is Philip Morris' primary market?
18) What year did Philip Morris introduce Marlboro cigarettes?
19) What year did Philip Morris become the world's largest cigarette manufacturer?
20) What brand did Philip Morris acquire in 2003?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.