Pixar is an American animation studio based in Emeryville, California, best known for its animated feature films. Since its establishment in 1986, Pixar has become the most successful and beloved animation studio in the United States. Throughout its history, Pixar has proven to be unrivaled in its ability to create entertaining, heartwarming, and visually stunning films that have captivated generations of both young and old viewers. Now, test your knowledge of this incredible studio with this Pixar trivia template! See how much you know about Pixar's movies, characters, and behind-the-scenes contributions.
1) What Pixar film features the characters Joy and Sadness?
2) What is the name of the Pizza Planet truck that appears in several Pixar films?
3) What is the name of the land where the movie Up takes place?
4) What type of animal is the main character in Finding Nemo?
5) What color is the hair of the scientist character in The Incredibles?
6) What type of animal is the villain in Monsters, Inc.?
7) What type of animal is Dug the dog in the film Up?
8) What variety of grape does Remy from Ratatouille cook with?
9) Who voiced the title character of the Pixar animated film Brave?
10) What video game does the character of Wreck-It Ralph come from?
11) What Disney/Pixar movie is set in the fictional French town of Monsieur Gusteau?
12) Which character from the Toy Story films is most likely modeled after Elvis Presley?
13) What type of animal is the main character in the film A Bug's Life?
14) What type of vehicle is Lightning McQueen in the Cars films?
15) What type of bird is the lead character in the movie The Good Dinosaur?
16) What is the name of the robot in the 2009 film WALL-E?
17) What is the name of the female lead character in the movie Inside Out?
18) What type of animal is Ed the hyena in The Lion King?
19) Who is the villain in The Incredibles films?
20) What type of animal is the villain in Toy Story 2?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.