Welcome to the trivia template on Portugal! Portugal is an Iberian country located in southwestern Europe. It is bordered by Spain and the Atlantic Ocean. Portugal is one of the oldest countries in Europe and has a rich history of culture, art, architecture, and cuisine. It was the world’s first global maritime power and its capital city, Lisbon, was home to the world’s first encyclopedia, printed in 1748. Portugal is known for its beautiful beaches, stunning countryside, and delicious seafood. Get ready to learn all about the history, culture, and traditions of Portugal. So what are you waiting for? Pull up a seat and let's get started!
1) What is the capital of Portugal?
2) What is the official language of Portugal?
3) Portugal is a member of what organization?
4) What year did Portugal become an independent nation?
5) How many regions does Portugal have?
6) Who is the president of Portugal?
7) What is the official currency of Portugal?
8) The Portuguese Republic is a form of what kind of government?
9) Who is the author of the novel The Name of the Rose?
10) What is the national dish of Portugal?
11) What is the country's population size?
12) What is the highest peak in Portugal?
13) What is the largest religion in Portugal?
14) Who is Portugal's most successful soccer player of all time?
15) What is Portugal's highest military honor?
16) What is the name of Portugal's highest court?
17) What is the name of Portugal's oldest university?
18) What river defines the northern border of Portugal?
19) What is Portugal's total land area?
20) What was the name of Portugal's former colonial empire?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.