Procter & Gamble (P&G) is an iconic American multinational consumer goods company. Founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble, P&G first began as a small family-owned and operated soap and candle business. Today, P&G has grown to be one of the largest and most successful companies in the world. P&G is best known for its wide range of household and personal care products, such as Tide detergent, Gillette razors, and Pampers diapers. P&G also produces many other products, from pet food to beauty and health care items, to food, beverages, and cleaning supplies. With a long and illustrious history, P&G is an iconic brand with a strong global presence and a beloved portfolio of products. Test your knowledge of Procter & Gamble with this trivia template!
1) In what year was Procter & Gamble established?
2) Where was Procter & Gamble first headquartered?
3) What is the current CEO of Procter & Gamble?
4) How many countries is Procter & Gamble currently operating in?
5) How many brands does Procter & Gamble currently own?
6) What was Procter & Gamble's first product?
7) What is Procter & Gamble's logo?
8) What is Procter & Gamble's slogan?
9) When did Procter & Gamble launch its first campaign?
10) In what year did Procter & Gamble become a publicly traded company?
11) Who founded Procter & Gamble?
12) What is the name of Procter & Gamble's corporate website?
13) How many divisions does Procter & Gamble currently have?
14) What is the name of Procter & Gamble's research and development center?
15) How many employees does Procter & Gamble have worldwide?
16) What is Procter & Gamble's mission statement?
17) How many products does Procter & Gamble sell each year?
18) What industry does Procter & Gamble operate in?
19) What is the Procter & Gamble logo's official color?
20) What is the Procter & Gamble stock ticker symbol?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.