Prosus NV is a European public investment company based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is the parent company of Naspers, a South African internet and media group. Prosus was formed in March 2019 following a restructuring of Naspers, resulting in Naspers shareholders receiving a stake in Prosus and a new listing on the Euronext Amsterdam and the JSE in Johannesburg. Prosus is a diversified internet group, with operations in classifieds, e-commerce, payments, and food delivery, mainly in high-growth markets. Its portfolio spans more than 130 companies, including well-known global brands such as Tencent, Avito, Delivery Hero, and OLX. The company is focused on driving long-term sustainable value growth through its portfolio, and is committed to responsible investing.
1) Which of the following is the largest African internet company?
2) What type of company is Prosus NV?
3) Prosus NV is a part of which larger company?
4) What is the focus of Prosus NV's operations?
5) What is the name of the parent company of Prosus NV?
6) When was Prosus NV founded?
7) Where is the headquarters of Prosus NV located?
8) How many countries does Prosus NV currently operate in?
9) What is the slogan of Prosus NV?
10) What sector does Prosus NV specialize in?
11) What is the main focus of Prosus NV?
12) What is the primary market of Prosus NV?
13) What type of investments does Prosus NV specialize in?
14) Who is the current CEO of Prosus NV?
15) What is Prosus NV's business model?
16) What year did Prosus NV list on the Euronext Amsterdam?
17) What is the primary product of Prosus NV?
18) Which company was Prosus NV spun off from?
19) How many subsidiaries and associated companies does Prosus NV have?
20) What is the main goal of Prosus NV?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.