Welcome to Pub Questions! Test your knowledge and see how much you know about the world around you. From general trivia to pop culture, you'll have to think hard to come up with the right answers. So sharpen your pencils and get ready for a fun-filled trivia night. Ask your friends and family to join in, and see who will emerge as the Pub Questions trivia champion!
1) What is the minimum age required to purchase alcohol in the United Kingdom?
2) In which country was the person who invented the modern day beer brewing process born?
3) What is the name of the largest beer festival in the world?
4) What is the main ingredient in beer?
5) What is the name of the first ever beer brewed in America?
6) What is the strongest beer in the world?
7) What is the color of an English pale ale typically?
8) What type of beer is Guinness?
9) What is the process called that changes the sugar in grains into alcohol?
10) What is the name of the traditional beer brewed for the Day of the Dead celebration in Mexico?
11) What color is a Hefeweizen beer?
12) How much alcohol must beer contain by volume to legally be classified as “beer” in the United States?
13) What country is the most popular beer in the world produced in?
14) What is the most popular beer style in the United States?
15) What is the name of the beer variety brewed in Germany with a minimum of 50% wheat?
16) What country is home to the world famous Trappist breweries?
17) What beer style is made with large numbers of hops?
18) What state has the most craft breweries in the US?
19) What type of beer is Corona?
20) What is the name of the bitter flavor component of beer?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.