Welcome to Pub Trivia! This fun and exciting game is full of trivia questions that are sure to stretch your knowledge and test your wits. Whether you like history, geography, sports, or pop culture, there’s something here that everyone can enjoy. Round up your friends and come join us for an evening of drinks, laughter, and a challenge of the minds. Brush up on your knowledge and get ready for some fun and competition. Gather your team and prove who’s the smartest in your group! Good luck and may the best team win!
1) What is the capital of France?
2) What is the fifth planet from the sun?
3) What is the only country with a coastline on both the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf?
4) Who wrote "The Catcher in the Rye"?
5) What does the phrase "veni, vidi, vici" mean?
6) What are the first three words of the United States Constitution?
7) What is the name of the highest mountain peak in Africa?
8) What is the longest river in the United States?
9) How many Great Lakes are there in North America?
10) What is the name of the world's deepest ocean?
11) What is the national animal of Scotland?
12) What is the tallest mountain in the world?
13) What is the color of the circle on the Japanese flag?
14) What is the world's largest desert?
15) What is the name of the current President of the United States?
16) Who discovered America?
17) What is the capital of the United Kingdom?
18) What is the smallest country in the world?
19) What is the hottest continent on Earth?
20) What is the name of the world's largest ocean?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.