Welcome to our "Questions for 2nd Graders" trivia template! Are you ready to test your knowledge and see how much you know about questions meant for second graders? Our trivia template will give you a chance to tap into your knowledge to see how well you can do. You'll get to answer questions about all kinds of topics, from maths and science to history, geography, and more. If you're up for the challenge, let's get started - and don't forget to have fun!
1) How many days are in a week?
2) What is a polygon?
3) What type of number is a whole number?
4) What does the “b” stand for in the math equation “a + b = c”?
5) Which month has 31 days?
6) What is the capital of the United States?
7) What kind of shape has four sides?
8) What number comes after 6?
9) How many colors are in a rainbow?
10) Which type of animal is a bee?
11) How many planets are in the Solar System?
12) What geometric shape has six sides?
13) What is the opposite of “long”?
14) What is the biggest ocean on Earth?
15) What type of number has a fraction part?
16) What shape has curved sides and no vertices?
17) What is the largest continent on Earth?
18) Which animal is known for its long neck?
19) What type of shape has four equal sides and four right angles?
20) What is the opposite of “above”?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.