Welcome to the exciting world of "Questions for 3rd Graders" Trivia! This trivia game is perfect for kids in 3rd grade and up who are looking to test their knowledge of general topics. This game is sure to be fun for all ages, as it includes questions about history, geography, science, art, and much more. Whether you're a 3rd grader yourself or just looking for a fun way to challenge your kids, you'll be sure to find something you like in these questions! So, gather your friends and family, sharpen your pencils, and get ready to see who knows the most!
1) What is the capital of France?
2) What is the sum of 5 and 7?
3) What is the smallest continent?
4) What color is the sun?
5) What type of animal is a cheetah?
6) What is the name of the first US president?
7) How many days are in a year?
8) What is the capital of California?
9) What shape is an orange?
10) What is the top number on a dice?
11) What type of animal is a lion?
12) What is the world’s largest ocean?
13) What is the hottest planet in the solar system?
14) What is the main ingredient of a hamburger?
15) What type of plant is a cactus?
16) What does a butterfly eat?
17) What is the name of the world’s tallest mountain?
18) What type of animal is a penguin?
19) What color is the sky?
20) What is the largest country by land area?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.