Welcome to our fun and educational "Questions for 5th Graders" trivia template! This template offers a great way to test the knowledge of 5th graders and challenge their critical thinking skills. From science and math to history and geography, this template has something for every 5th grader. We have carefully selected questions to ensure they are both engaging and educational. So let's get started and see how much your 5th grader knows! Good luck and have fun!
1) What is the capital of India?
2) How many colors are there in a rainbow?
3) What is the order of planets from the Sun?
4) What is the currency of India?
5) What is the diameter of Earth?
6) Who is known as the 'Father of Computer Science'?
7) Who is the author of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'?
8) What is the largest planet in our Solar System?
9) Who was the first president of the United States of America?
10) What is the smallest ocean on Earth?
11) What is the name of the first successful vaccine?
12) What is the tallest mountain in the world?
13) Who is the current Prime Minister of India?
14) Who invented the telephone?
15) What is the constant acceleration due to gravity on Earth?
16) What is the capital of China?
17) What is 5 x 8?
18) What is the capital of Canada?
19) What is the longest river in the world?
20) Who won the first Nobel Prize in 1901?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.