Welcome to our “Questions for Seniors” trivia game! This game is designed to test your knowledge of topics that are likely to be of particular interest to people over the age of sixty. From current events to pop culture, this game will challenge and entertain. Get ready to be surprised and amazed as you answer our questions and test your knowledge! Good luck and have fun!
1) Who wrote the novel "The Catcher in the Rye"?
2) On what date did the United States enter World War II?
3) Who designed the famous quilted Chanel jacket?
4) What is the world's oldest existing human-made structure?
5) What is the name of the longest river in the world?
6) What was the first successful vaccine created?
7) What was the first James Bond movie?
8) What is the largest ocean in the world?
9) Who wrote the plays "Hamlet" and "Macbeth"?
10) What is the capital city of Canada?
11) Who painted the Mona Lisa?
12) What is the name of the world's longest mountain range?
13) Who delivered the famous "I Have a Dream" speech?
14) What is the name of the highest mountain peak in the world?
15) Who wrote the novel "1984"?
16) What is the world's oldest continuously inhabited city?
17) Who developed the smallpox vaccine?
18) What is the name of the world's largest desert?
19) Who wrote the musical "The Sound of Music"?
20) Who invented the telephone?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.