Welcome to our Questions Wedding trivia game! Gather your family and friends and get ready for an entertaining game night. Answer questions about wedding traditions, couples, and special days to test your knowledge about weddings! From proposal stories to cake designs, this trivia game will be sure to keep everyone engaged and entertained. So, let the games begin, and see who's the ultimate wedding trivia expert!
1) Who traditionally proposes in a marriage?
2) What is the traditional wedding anniversary gift for a 10th anniversary?
3) What is the significance of a veil in a traditional wedding?
4) What is the purpose of a wedding ceremony?
5) Who typically pays for a wedding?
6) Who typically officiates the wedding ceremony?
7) What is the traditional wedding music?
8) What is the traditional color of a wedding dress?
9) What is the symbolic meaning of a diamond ring for the groom to give to the bride?
10) What is a "toast" at a wedding?
11) How is a wedding reception traditionally structured?
12) What is a unity ceremony?
13) What is the symbolic meaning of a bouquet of flowers?
14) What is the traditional wedding cake for?
15) What is the traditional purpose of a garter?
16) What is the purpose of a ring in a traditional wedding ceremony?
17) What is the purpose of the "first look" between the bride and groom?
18) Which of the following is a traditional wedding dance?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.