Quito is the capital of Ecuador and is termed 'the middle of the world' due to it being located in the northern part of the Andes Mountains. The old city of Quito was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1978 due to its great historic and artistic value. Quito is home to many architectural and cultural attractions that are renowned throughout the world. It is a vibrant city with amazing landscapes, attractions, and experiences that attract people from all over the world. Get ready to test your knowledge about this breathtaking city with this fun and informative Quito trivia template!
1) What is the official language of Quito?
2) Which mountain range surrounds Quito?
3) What is the elevation of Quito in meters?
4) What type of government does Quito have?
5) What is the old colonial center of Quito known as?
6) What is the currency of Quito?
7) Where is Quito located?
8) What was the original name of Quito?
9) What is the name of the volcano that dominates the skyline of Quito?
10) What is the name of the world’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site?
11) What is the official religion of Quito?
12) What is the highest mountain peak in Quito?
13) What type of climate does Quito have?
14) What is the average temperature of Quito?
15) How many indigenous tribes live in the vicinity of Quito?
16) What is the name of the popular plaza in Quito?
17) What is the name of the main transportation hub of Quito?
18) What is the total area of Quito in square kilometers?
19) How many official parks are there in Quito?
20) How many World Heritage Site is there in Quito?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.