Welcome to our random questions and answers trivia game! In this game, your goal is to answer as many questions as you can and prove that you have the most knowledge in this topic. Questions will range from simple in nature to more complex, as it is a game of randomness. Show off your skills by answering all of the questions with the correct answer and you may be rewarded with a victory! So get ready, buckle up, and get ready to test your knowledge. Good luck!
1) How many letters are in the English alphabet?
2) What is the atomic number of aluminum?
3) In what year did the Spanish flu pandemic occur?
4) What is the capital of Rhode Island?
5) What is the only mammal able to fly?
6) What is the fourth planet from the Sun?
7) What is the atomic number of nitrogen?
8) What is the brightest star in the sky?
9) How many legs does a spider have?
10) Who wrote The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn?
11) What is the capital of Canada?
12) In what year was the first Apple computer released?
13) What is the largest ocean in the world?
14) How many nations are members of the United Nations?
15) What is the capital of Australia?
16) What is the minimum number of players on a soccer team?
17) In what year was the first YouTube video uploaded?
18) What insect is known as the “king of the skies”?
19) What is the smallest country in the world?
20) How many sides does a pentagon have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.