Reliance Industries is India's largest private sector company, founded in 1966 by the legendary industrialist Dhirubhai Ambani. It is renowned for its diverse portfolio of businesses that span a range of sectors, including petrochemicals, refining, retail, and telecommunications. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company currently employs over 220,000 people and is considered one of the biggest Indian companies. Reliance Industries is also one of the largest business conglomerates in India; with a market capitalization of over US$90 billion, making it one of the most valuable Indian companies. The company has grown rapidly since its inception, diversifying into a range of industries and delivering consistently high returns for its shareholders. With an ambitious vision for the future, Reliance Industries continues to be a leader in the Indian market.
1) In which year did Reliance Industries become the first Indian company to cross ₹6 trillion in market capitalisation?
2) How many petrochemical plants are there in Reliance Industries’ Refinery at Jamnagar?
3) Who was the founder of Reliance Industries Limited?
4) What rating did Reliance Industries get from CARE Ratings in its long-term bank facilities in June 2020?
5) In which year did Reliance Industries become the first Indian company to enter the Fortune Global 500 list?
6) How many subsidiaries does Reliance Industries have?
7) What is the name of Reliance Industries’ retail arm?
8) In which year did Reliance Industries list on the National Stock Exchange?
9) How many directors are there on Reliance Industries’ Board?
10) What is the name of Reliance Industries’ digital services arm?
11) What rating did Reliance Industries get from S&P Global Ratings in its long-term corporate credit rating in April 2020?
12) What is the name of the Reliance Industries’ telecom subsidiary?
13) How many manufacturing sites does Reliance Industries have across the world?
14) What is the name of Reliance Industries’ agriculture venture?
15) In which year did Reliance Industries’ Jamnagar Refinery become the world’s largest grass-roots refinery?
16) What sector does Reliance Industries primarily operate in?
17) In which year did Reliance Industries win the Golden Peacock Global Award for Corporate Social Responsibility?
18) How many countries does Reliance Industries operate in?
19) What is Reliance Industries’ current position on the Fortune Global 500 list?
20) In which year was Reliance Industries Limited founded?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.