The Republic of Korea, better known as South Korea, is a sovereign state located in East Asia. It is bordered by North Korea to the north and Japan to the east. South Korea has a population of 51 million people, making it the 25th most populous country in the world. South Korea is a developed country, with a high-income economy and a high Human Development Index. It is also a rapidly aging population, with a fertility rate of just 1.2. The Republic of Korea is a unitary presidential constitutional republic, and its government is characterized by strong executive power and a high degree of political stability. South Korea is a major global economic power, and it is the world's seventh-largest exporter and tenth-largest importer. South Korea is also known for its impressive technological advancement, being the home of international companies such as Samsung, LG, and Hyundai. It is a member of the United Nations, World Trade Organization, and the G-20 group of major economies. South Korea is a fascinating country with a rich history and culture, and it is sure to have something to offer to anyone who takes the time to learn more about it.
1) What is the capital of South Korea?
2) What is the national currency of South Korea?
3) What is the official language of South Korea?
4) What river flows through the capital of South Korea?
5) What direct-elective office is the head of state in South Korea?
6) What mountain range separates North and South Korea?
7) What is the official religion of South Korea?
8) What is the main traditional sport of South Korea?
9) How many provinces does South Korea have?
10) What is the name of South Korea's written language?
11) What body of water borders South Korea to the east?
12) What is the longest river in South Korea?
13) What mountain is sacred in Korean shamanism?
14) What is South Korea's main export?
15) What is the official name of South Korea?
16) How many islands make up South Korea?
17) Which of these is the world's largest electronics company based in South Korea?
18) What is the main mountain range in South Korea?
19) What is the name of South Korea's largest airport?
20) What is the traditional South Korean martial art?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.