Welcome to the Rhodes trivia template! Rhodes was once a powerful city state in ancient Greece, and its history has had a lasting impact on the world. From its legendary founder, Helios, to its strategic location in the eastern Mediterranean, Rhodes has been an influential region for centuries. Established around 408 BC, it was an important maritime power and a major trading centre of the ancient world. During its heyday, Rhodes had a flourishing culture and distinctive architecture, and was one of the most populated and wealthy cities of the classical world. Famous monuments, such as the Colossus of Rhodes, were testament to its importance. So let’s get started and test your knowledge of this remarkable city and its legacy. Have fun!
1) What is the capital of Rhodes?
2) What is the currency of Rhodes?
3) What is the population of Rhodes?
4) What is the official language in Rhodes?
5) What type of cuisine is typical in Rhodes?
6) What is the average summer temperature in Rhodes?
7) How many beaches can be found in Rhodes?
8) What mountain range is located in Rhodes?
9) When was Rhodes occupied by the Ottoman Empire?
10) What is the name of the famous medieval city located in Rhodes?
11) What is the longest running festival in Rhodes?
12) What is the main religion in Rhodes?
13) What is the local specialty of Rhodes?
14) Who was the mythical founder of Rhodes?
15) What is the oldest restaurant in Rhodes?
16) What is the main natural attraction in Rhodes?
17) What type of climate can be found in Rhodes?
18) What type of terrain is found in Rhodes?
19) How many airports can be found in Rhodes?
20) On which island is Rhodes located?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.