Roche Holdings is a Swiss multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide. Founded in 1896 by Fritz Hoffmann-La Roche, the company initially focused on the production of vitamins. Today Roche is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, as well as a leader in molecular diagnostics, and a pioneer in tissue-based cancer diagnostics and drug discovery. It has grown to become a global leader in pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and medical products, and is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Roche's products are used to prevent, diagnose, and treat a range of diseases and disorders, including HIV/AIDS, cancer, and multiple sclerosis, among many others. With its extensive portfolio of treatments, it is a trusted healthcare partner for people around the world.
1) What year was Roche founded?
2) What is the current CEO of Roche?
3) What did Roche win in 2020?
4) What type of company is Roche?
5) What is the product portfolio of Roche?
6) Where is the headquarter of Roche?
7) What is Roche's website?
8) What is the parent company of Roche?
9) What is the slogan of Roche?
10) What awards Roche won in 2020?
11) How many countries does Roche operate in?
12) What is the main focus of Roche's business?
13) What is the estimated revenue of Roche in 2020?
14) What type of products are developed by Roche?
15) What is the total number of employees of Roche?
16) What is Roche's research and development budget?
17) What is the annual growth rate of Roche?
18) How many research and development centers does Roche have?
19) What type of products are developed at Roche?
20) How many subsidiaries does Roche have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.