Welcome to Rock Music Trivia! Test your knowledge and see how much you know about the genre that has shaped generations of music. From its birth in the 1950s to its place in modern culture, Rock Music has become a staple of the music industry. From the original Rock 'n' Roll invented by Chuck Berry to the myriad subgenres it has spawned, Rock has earned its place in history as one of the most influential genres of all time. So, are you ready to take the challenge and prove your Rock Music savvy? Get ready to rock!
1) What is the name of the rock song written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney in 1965?
2) What is the name of the British rock band that released the album “A Night at the Opera” in 1975?
3) What was the title of The Who’s second studio album, released in 1966?
4) Who was the lead singer of the rock band Guns N' Roses in the early 1990s?
5) What year did Bob Dylan release his first studio album?
6) Who wrote the song “Like a Rolling Stone”?
7) What was the name of the rock song written by David Bowie and released in 1972?
8) Who sang the song “Sweet Home Alabama”?
9) What is the name of the rock band formed by David Lee Roth in 1985?
10) What is the title of the Aerosmith’s hit single released in 1975?
11) What Irish rock band achieved international success in the 90s?
12) Who is the lead singer of the band Kiss?
13) Who wrote and performed the song "You Shook Me All Night Long"?
14) What was the title of Metallica's first studio album released in 1983?
15) What is the title of the Fleetwood Mac's most successful single, released in 1979?
16) Who sang the song "Jump"?
17) What is the name of the 1977 rock song released by Queen?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.