Welcome to Romania trivia! Romania is a country located in Southeastern Europe and is bordered by Moldova, Ukraine, Hungary, Serbia, and Bulgaria. It has a population of approximately 19 million people and its capital city is Bucharest. Romania is a beautiful, vibrant country with spectacular mountains, pristine beaches, and rich cultural heritage. It is the homeland of the Dacian and Roman civilizations, and is home to the one-of-a-kind Danube Delta. Romania, the largest of the Balkan countries, is also home to some of the most beautiful churches and monasteries in Europe. So, get your thinking caps on, and let's test your knowledge of everything Romania!
1) What is the capital of Romania?
2) What is the national currency of Romania?
3) What is the name of highest peak in Romania?
4) What is the national language of Romania?
5) Which mountain range is located in Romania?
6) What is the name of the river that flows through Romania?
7) What is the total population of Romania?
8) What is the largest ethnic group in Romania?
9) What is the official religion of Romania?
10) What is the name of Romania's national anthem?
11) When did Romania gain its independence?
12) What is the primary agricultural product of Romania?
13) How many mountain ranges are located in Romania?
14) What was the name of the Communist leader of Romania?
15) What is the predominant climate of Romania?
16) What is the name of the second largest city in Romania?
17) What is the world's largest population of brown bears?
18) What is the name of the national flower of Romania?
19) How many counties does Romania consist of?
20) What is the name of Romania's highest court?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.