Royal Dutch Shell, commonly known simply as "Shell", is a multinational energy company with headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands. Founded in 1907, Shell is one of the world’s oldest and largest oil and gas companies and is active in more than 70 countries, producing around 3 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. Shell is a major player in the exploration and production of natural gas and oil, and is active in refining, chemicals, and marketing and trading activities. In addition, the company provides an extensive range of services related to the energy industry, such as lubricants, fuel, and petrochemicals. Shell also has a strong presence in the renewables sector, investing in several new energy projects, and is the largest operator of wind energy capacity in the world. Shell is committed to sustainability, and the company works to reduce its environmental impact while helping to meet global energy demands in a responsible way.
1) What is the full name of the company?
2) Where is the headquarters of Royal Dutch Shell located?
3) What is the ticker symbol of Royal Dutch Shell?
4) When did Royal Dutch Shell go public?
5) Who are the current CEOs of Royal Dutch Shell?
6) What year did Royal Dutch Shell merge with British Petroleum?
7) What is the primary business sector of Royal Dutch Shell?
8) What is the revenue of Royal Dutch Shell in 2020?
9) What is the market capitalization of Royal Dutch Shell?
10) In what countries is Royal Dutch Shell present?
11) What is the total assets of Royal Dutch Shell?
12) What is the production level of Royal Dutch Shell?
13) In what year did Royal Dutch Shell start producing oil?
14) What is the Royal Dutch Shell logo?
15) How many employees does Royal Dutch Shell have?
16) How many refineries does Royal Dutch Shell have?
17) What is the dividend yield of Royal Dutch Shell?
18) What is the price to earnings ratio of Royal Dutch Shell?
19) What do the letters “RDS” in Royal Dutch Shell stand for?
20) What is the operating margin of Royal Dutch Shell?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.