Rwanda is an African country located in the Great Lakes region that is known for its captivating mountainous terrain, vibrant culture, and unique wildlife. Despite its small size, Rwanda has had a rich and fascinating past, culminating in its horrific 1994 genocide. In recent years, however, Rwanda has become a leader in African development, becoming one of the safest and most prosperous countries in the region. If you are an avid trivia buff, then you’ll want to take a deeper look at this fascinating country. Test your knowledge of Rwanda by taking this Rwanda trivia template. From its history to its culture, this trivia template covers a wide range of Rwandan topics that are sure to challenge even the most experienced trivia enthusiast.
1) What is the capital of Rwanda?
2) What is the main spoken language in Rwanda?
3) What type of government does Rwanda have?
4) Who is the current president of Rwanda?
5) What is the national currency of Rwanda?
6) Who was the first president of Rwanda?
7) What is the biggest religion in Rwanda?
8) What mountain range is located in Rwanda?
9) What is the highest point in Rwanda?
10) What is the traditional drink of Rwanda?
11) What is the traditional dish of Rwanda?
12) What is the biggest lake located in Rwanda?
13) What is the biggest ethnic group in Rwanda?
14) What is the biggest industry in Rwanda?
15) What is the biggest export of Rwanda?
16) What is the national animal of Rwanda?
17) What is the national bird of Rwanda?
18) What is the official language of Rwanda?
19) What is the national flower of Rwanda?
20) What is the national sport in Rwanda?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.