Salesforce.com is one of the world's most used cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms. Established in 1999 by Marc Benioff, Salesforce.com has been helping organizations leverage the power of technology to power relationships, optimize customer service, and accelerate business processes. Today, Salesforce.com is used by over 150,000 businesses and organizations to manage customer data, manage campaigns, and build communities. With its suite of tools, Salesforce.com helps sales teams reduce their manual workload and make smarter decisions. From tracking customer relationships to automating sales processes, Salesforce.com has become the go-to platform for organizations of all sizes. Test your knowledge of Salesforce.com with this trivia template to see if you’re up-to-date on the latest features and capabilities of the platform!
1) What is the name of Salesforce.com’s cloud computing service?
2) How many pricing plans are available in Salesforce.com?
3) What is the name of the program that allows developers and IT professionals to create custom solutions on Salesforce.com?
4) What is the name of the Salesforce.com award that recognizes excellence in customer service?
5) What is the main language used to write codes on the Salesforce.com platform?
6) What is Salesforce.com's customer success platform?
7) What are the three main areas of Salesforce.com?
8) What is the cost for an annual subscription to Salesforce.com?
9) What type of cloud computing is Salesforce.com?
10) What is Salesforce.com’s customer relationship management (CRM) platform?
11) What type of customer service does Salesforce.com provide?
12) What is the name of the Salesforce.com mobile app?
13) What is the name of the Salesforce.com application development platform?
14) What type of deployment model is Salesforce.com?
15) What is the oldest of Salesforce.com's Data Centers?
16) What year was the Salesforce.com platform released?
17) What is the name of Salesforce.com’s application marketplace?
18) What is the primary benefit of Salesforce.com?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.