Sao Tome & Principe is an island nation located in the Gulf of Guinea off the western coast of Africa. It consists of two main islands, Sao Tome and Principe, and several smaller islets. It is the second smallest African country, with a population of less than 200,000 people. The country is known for its rainforests, natural beauty, and diverse wildlife. Portuguese explorers first landed on the islands in the 15th century and colonized it in the 16th century. Sao Tome & Principe gained independence from Portugal in 1975. Since then, the country has been steadily developing economically and politically, and is now a vibrant democracy. This trivia template is the perfect way to test your knowledge of this fascinating country!
1) What is the capital of Sao Tome and Principe?
2) What is the currency of Sao Tome and Principe?
3) What is the major religion in Sao Tome and Principe?
4) What is the highest point in Sao Tome and Principe?
5) How many islands make up Sao Tome and Principe?
6) What is the official language in Sao Tome and Principe?
7) What is the population of Sao Tome and Principe (approximate)?
8) What is the name of the largest island in Sao Tome and Principe?
9) What is the predominant climate in Sao Tome and Principe?
10) What ocean borders Sao Tome and Principe?
11) What is the national animal of Sao Tome and Principe?
12) What type of government does Sao Tome and Principe have?
13) What is the name of the main international airport in Sao Tome and Principe?
14) What is the official name of Sao Tome and Principe?
15) What is the official animal of Sao Tome and Principe?
16) What type of environment is prevalent in Sao Tome and Principe?
17) Who discovered the islands of Sao Tome and Principe?
18) What is the name of the highest mountain in Sao Tome and Principe?
19) What are the colors of the flag of Sao Tome and Principe?
20) What type of landscape is common in the islands of Sao Tome and Principe?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.