Saudi Arabia is a country located in the Middle East and is known for its rich cultural heritage, stunning architecture, and stunning landscapes. It is also home to over 28 million people who are mostly Muslim and the birthplace of Islam. Saudi Arabia is a fascinating country with a vibrant history that has shaped its current landscape. From the ancient city of Medina to the modern-day capital Riyadh, Saudi Arabia offers a unique blend of history, culture, and modernity. It is a country with a long and complex history that has shaped its people and customs for centuries. Visitors will find an exciting culture and unique experiences to explore, from the hustle and bustle of Riyadh to the peaceful mountains and deserts. Whether it's hiking up sand dunes or visiting ancient mosques and palaces, Saudi Arabia is sure to impress any traveler.
1) What is the national currency of Saudi Arabia?
2) What is the official language of Saudi Arabia?
3) What is the name of the highest mountain peak in Saudi Arabia?
4) What is the name of the national airline of Saudi Arabia?
5) What is the total population of Saudi Arabia according to the 2020 census?
6) What body of water borders the western region of Saudi Arabia?
7) In which year did Saudi Arabia permit female drivers to legally drive in the country?
8) Which country overthrew the Saudi dynasty in 1932?
9) What is the name of the Saudi Arabian capital city?
10) What is the name of the desert located in the central region of Saudi Arabia?
11) What is the name of the famous pilgrimage site located in Saudi Arabia?
12) Who is the current King of Saudi Arabia?
13) How many Governorates make up the country of Saudi Arabia?
14) What is the name of the first university in Saudi Arabia?
15) What is the total area of Saudi Arabia in square kilometers?
16) What is the name of the largest wildlife sanctuary located in Saudi Arabia?
17) How many hours of sunlight should you expect in Saudi Arabia?
18) What is the predominant religion of Saudi Arabia?
19) What is the name of the famous oil field located in Saudi Arabia?
20) What is the name of the first Saudi Arabian city to participate in the UNESCO World Heritage Site List?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.