Saudi Aramco is the largest and most profitable company in the world. It is a state-owned oil company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and is responsible for the exploration, production, and transportation of oil and natural gas. In 2020, it reported a record-breaking net income of $88.2 Billion. As the world's largest exporter of petroleum, Saudi Aramco is an integral part of the global economy. With its vast oil and gas reserves, the company is a major producer of crude oil and natural gas, as well as a major supplier of energy-related products. Its presence in the Middle East and beyond is a cornerstone of regional stability, while its investments in research and development are helping to pave the way for a more sustainable future.
1) Who is the CEO of Saudi Aramco?
2) When did Aramco become a publicly traded company?
3) What percentage of the world’s proven oil reserves does Saudi Arabia possess?
4) What is the name of the largest offshore oil field in the world owned by Saudi Aramco?
5) What year did Aramco become the state-owned company of Saudi Arabia?
6) What is the old name of Saudi Aramco?
7) What is the name of the world’s largest oil refinery, owned by Saudi Aramco?
8) What is the name of the research and development center of Saudi Aramco?
9) What is the name of the crude oil produced by Saudi Aramco?
10) What is the energy equivalent of Saudi Aramco’s total production capacity per day?
11) How long has Saudi Aramco been in operation?
12) What is the main business activity of Saudi Aramco?
13) What is the name of the largest gas field owned by Saudi Aramco?
14) Where is the headquarters of Saudi Aramco located?
15) When was the Saudi’s state-run oil company, Saudi Aramco, established?
16) What is the headquarters of Saudi Aramco’s upstream operations?
17) What is the name of the JV between Total and Saudi Aramco?
18) What is the name of the largest offshore oil field owned by Saudi Aramco?
19) What is the largest oil refinery in Saudi Arabia, owned by Aramco?
20) What is the name of the biggest project undertaken by Saudi Aramco till date?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.