Welcome one and all to our "Senior Questions and Answers" trivia! Are you ready to test your knowledge on a variety of topics? Whether you're a senior citizen, or simply a trivia enthusiast looking to challenge yourself, this trivia template is perfect for you. Get ready to answer a plethora of questions ranging from current events to classic culture. Show off your vast knowledge to your friends and family, and if you're lucky, you might even walk away with a few prizes! So, without further ado, let's get this Senior Questions and Answers trivia started!
1) What year did the Berlin Wall come down?
2) Who was the oldest U.S. President to take office?
3) What state holds the nickname of the "Sunshine State?"
4) What is the longest river in the United States?
5) What was the first State to ratify the Constitution?
6) What is the capital of Australia?
7) What is the smallest continent by size?
8) Who is credited with inventing the light bulb?
9) What country is Niagara Falls located on both sides of?
10) Who wrote the novel "The Great Gatsby?"
11) Who wrote the song "Good Vibrations?"
12) What is the capital of Germany?
13) What was the name of the first successful commercial jetliner?
14) What is the world's oldest religion?
15) Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
16) What is the highest mountain in the world?
17) Who painted the famous painting "The Starry Night?"
18) What is the currency of Great Britain?
19) Who was the first American President?
20) What is the primary language spoken in France?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.