The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands located in the Indian Ocean east of the African continent. This tropical paradise is surrounded by warm, crystal-clear waters and white sand beaches, making it one of the world's top tourist destinations. But the Seychelles is more than just a beach destination—it is a country steeped in history and culture. From its ancient trading ports to its unique Creole cuisine and vibrant music, the Seychelles offers visitors a fascinating glimpse into its past and present. Dive into this quiz to learn more about the incredible culture, history, and geography that makes the Seychelles such an appealing destination for travelers from around the world.
1) What is the capital of Seychelles?
2) What is the main language of Seychelles?
3) Which ocean is located to the east of Seychelles?
4) What is the currency used in Seychelles?
5) What type of government does Seychelles have?
6) What is the approximate population of Seychelles?
7) What is the highest mountain in Seychelles?
8) What is the official religion in Seychelles?
9) What is the national dish of Seychelles?
10) What is the name of the national flower in Seychelles?
11) In what year did Seychelles gain its independence?
12) Who is the current president of Seychelles?
13) What is the currency code for Seychellois rupee?
14) What is the most populous island in Seychelles?
15) What is the official name of Seychelles?
16) What type of climate is experienced in Seychelles?
17) What is the main export of Seychelles?
18) What is the national animal of Seychelles?
19) What is the name of the Seychelles international airport?
20) What type of habitat is found in the Vallée de Mai reserve in Seychelles?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.