Welcome to Shark Tank Global! Test your knowledge of global venture capital deals by competing against other players. Our trivia template is designed to bring you the most exciting, challenging and up-to-date questions about the biggest and best ventures around the world. Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate Shark Tank master? Dive in and find out! Our questions cover a wide range of topics, from company histories and investment deals to the inside scoop from the world's top entrepreneurs and investors. So, get ready to show off your knowledge and gain a leg up on the competition. Good luck!
1) Who are the “Shark Tank” investors?
2) What is the minimum amount an entrepreneur can ask for in the “Shark Tank”?
3) Who is the host of “Shark Tank”?
4) What is the name of the show before it was called “Shark Tank”?
5) How long is the average episode of “Shark Tank”?
6) What is the name of the spinoff series of “Shark Tank”?
7) How many entrepreneurs appear on an episode of “Shark Tank”?
8) What year did “Shark Tank” first air?
9) How many countries are the “Shark Tank” franchise aired in?
10) What is the name of the “Shark Tank” production company?
11) In what country did “Shark Tank” get it's inspiration?
12) What is the maximum number of sharks allowed on an episode of “Shark Tank”?
13) What is the name of the “Shark Tank” song?
14) What is the name of the “Shark Tank” book?
15) What are the “Shark Tank” sharks known for?
16) What is the name of the “Shark Tank” podcast?
17) What is the name of the “Shark Tank” mobile app?
18) What is the average length of a "Shark Tank" pitch?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.