Welcome to 'Shark Tank' trivia! Shark Tank is a popular TV show where entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to a panel of investors known as 'Sharks'. The Sharks then invest their own money in exchange for a stake in the business. If you know your stuff about the show, put your knowledge to the test with this fun Shark Tank trivia template. It will quiz you on all aspects of the show, from the investors to the success stories. So brush up on your Shark Tank knowledge and let the trivia begin!
1) Who is the longest-running investor on Shark Tank?
2) What is the name of the mobile technology company created by the first "shark tank" millionaire?
3) Which Shark Tank investor is known as the all-time leader in Shark Tank deals?
4) What is the name of the mobile application created by the first "shark tank" millionaire?
5) What company did Kevin O'Leary invest in on the first season of Shark Tank?
6) What food-related product did Lori Greiner invest in the second season of Shark Tank?
7) How many Sharks are there currently on Shark Tank?
8) What event caused the series to end Season 6 with a midseason finale?
9) How many seasons of Shark Tank have there been?
10) What was the first company to receive a joint investment from all of the Sharks?
11) What does O'Leary often refer to himself as on the show?
12) What is the name of the investor who took Robert Herjavec's place during Season 5?
13) What is the name of the book written by investor Mark Cuban?
14) What is the name of the online store where Lori Greiner is a partner?
15) What is the name of the kid's coding game that Mark Cuban invested in in Season 8?
16) Who holds the record for the highest investment deal in Shark Tank history?
17) How much did the 2016 investment deal of software company Ten Thirty One Productions LLC amount to?
18) What season did Cuban entered the show as the fifth shark?
19) What health food company did Mark Cuban invest in during Season 6?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.