Welcome to our Softball trivia template! Softball is a competitive team sport enjoyed by millions of people around the world. It is similar to baseball and is played with a larger, softer ball and a smaller bat. Softball is a great way to have fun while staying active, and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Our Softball trivia template will test your knowledge of the game and the rules that govern it. So, whether you're an experienced player or a softball novice, get ready for the challenge!
1) What is the circumference of a softball?
2) What type of throw is used to record an out at first base?
3) What is the distance between the pitcher's plate and home plate in softball?
4) How many players are on a softball team?
5) How many innings are in a regulation softball game?
6) What type of pitch is illegal in softball?
7) What is the maximum number of players allowed on the field for an inning in softball?
8) When a runner is hit by the ball while in a base path, what happens?
9) What is the distance between the bases in softball?
10) What is the minimum number of players needed to start a softball game?
11) What is the minimum number of innings needed to declare a game an official game?
12) What is the size of a softball?
13) How many fouls are allowed in softball?
14) How many strikes result in an out in softball?
15) How many players are in the field for a softball game?
16) What is the maximum number of innings a team can play in a softball game?
17) What is the distance between the pitcher's plate and home plate in baseball?
18) What type of ball is used in a softball game?
19) How many players are allowed to bat in one inning in softball?
20) How many players can occupy the same base in softball?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.