Softbank Group is a Japanese multinational conglomerate headquartered in Tokyo. It operates across a wide range of industries, including technology, finance, telecommunications, energy, and e-commerce. Founded in 1981 by Masayoshi Son, the company has grown to become one of the largest technology companies in the world. Softbank Group is best known for its global technology portfolio, investment arm, and its SoftBank Vision Fund. It has supported several high-profile startups, including Uber, Didi Chuxing, Alibaba, and WeWork. The company has also made major investments in renewable energy and artificial intelligence. With its strong focus on innovation and technology, Softbank Group continues to shape the future of the global economy.
1) Who is the current CEO of SoftBank Group?
2) What is the name of the most famous SoftBank-owned company?
3) SoftBank Group was founded in what year?
4) Where is the headquarters for SoftBank Group located?
5) Who owns the most shares of SoftBank Group Corporation?
6) What type of business is SoftBank Group?
7) What is the main focus of the SoftBank Vision Fund?
8) What company is SoftBank's largest shareholder?
9) SoftBank Group operates in which countries?
10) What is the approximate market capitalization of SoftBank Group?
11) What is the name of SoftBank's robotics subsidiary?
12) When did SoftBank Group become a public company?
13) What is the name of the SoftBank Group holding company?
14) Who founded SoftBank Group?
15) What is the name of the SoftBank Group subsidiary that specializes in cloud computing?
16) What is the name of the investment arm of SoftBank Group?
17) In what year did SoftBank Vision Fund launch its first fund?
18) What is the name of the SoftBank-owned mobile phone operator in Japan?
19) Who is the Chairman of SoftBank Group?
20) What is the name of SoftBank Group's venture capital arm?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.