Welcome to South Carolina trivia! It's an exciting state full of beautiful scenery, interesting history, and plenty of fun facts. From the natural beauty of the coastline and the rolling hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains to the charming hospitality in its small towns, South Carolina is full of distinct features and colorful characters. South Carolina has a storied history, from Native American tribes to the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and the Civil Rights Movement. But it is also home to a thriving culture of modern art, music, and cuisine. So, test your knowledge and learn more about the unique and vibrant state of South Carolina!
1) What is the capital of South Carolina?
2) What is the State Motto of South Carolina?
3) What is South Carolina's highest peak?
4) What is the state bird of South Carolina?
5) Which 5 rivers flow through South Carolina?
6) In which city is the only Navy Base in South Carolina located?
7) What is the state flower of South Carolina?
8) What is the area of South Carolina in square miles?
9) What is the official South Carolina State gemstone?
10) In what year did South Carolina ratify the US Constitution?
11) Where is South Carolina's only National Park located?
12) What is the official State Fossil of South Carolina?
13) In what year did South Carolina become the 8th state to join the Union?
14) What is the official State Fish of South Carolina?
15) What is the state tree of South Carolina?
16) In what year did the University of South Carolina become the first university in the state?
17) What is the name of the official state dance of South Carolina?
18) What is the State Insect of South Carolina?
19) What games are played during the South Carolina State Fair?
20) What is the name of South Carolina's largest lake?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.