Welcome to South Dakota trivia! This great state is famous for its vast landscapes and diverse range of natural beauty. From the rugged Black Hills to the beautiful plains of the Great Plains, there is something for everyone in this great state. South Dakota is home to the legendary Badlands National Park, Mount Rushmore, and the Crazy Horse Memorial. It also has some interesting history, from the days of the Wild West to the modern-day Mount Rushmore State. Test your knowledge of South Dakota's unique culture and history in this trivia template. Whether you are a native-born South Dakotan or just an interested visitor, this trivia template will provide you with a wealth of fascinating facts about this great state!
1) What is the capital of South Dakota?
2) What is the nickname of South Dakota?
3) What is the state bird of South Dakota?
4) Which US President was born in South Dakota?
5) In what year did South Dakota become a state?
6) What is the state flower of South Dakota?
7) What is the state tree of South Dakota?
8) What is the state fish of South Dakota?
9) What is the state insect of South Dakota?
10) What is the state beverage of South Dakota?
11) What body of water makes up the eastern border of South Dakota?
12) What is the state soil of South Dakota?
13) Which Native American nation originally inhabited South Dakota?
14) What is the state mammal of South Dakota?
15) What type of climate is found in South Dakota?
16) What is the state nickname of South Dakota?
17) What is the state gemstone of South Dakota?
18) What is the highest point in South Dakota?
19) What is the state fossil of South Dakota?
20) What is the official nickname of South Dakota?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.