South Korea is a country located in East Asia, on the Korean Peninsula. It is bordered by North Korea, China, and Japan and it has a population of 51 million people. South Korea has a rich culture, having been influenced by the Chinese, Korean dynasties, and the American military. South Korea has a vibrant economy, with cutting-edge technology, a thriving music industry, and a booming tourism industry. South Korea is the 11th largest economy in the world, and it is well known for its successful economic policies and technological advancements. South Korea is home to a variety of interesting and exotic locations such as the DMZ, the Peace Park, and Jeju Island. South Korea is a fascinating place to learn more about, and its culture is full of surprises. With its exciting mix of ancient traditions and modern trends, South Korea won't fail to surprise and amaze you. So why not take a look at the trivia template and see what you can discover about this fascinating country?
1) What is the capital of South Korea?
2) What is the currency of South Korea?
3) What is the highest mountain in South Korea?
4) How many official languages does South Korea have?
5) What is the name of the current President of South Korea?
6) What is the main religion in South Korea?
7) What is the most popular sport in South Korea?
8) What is the official name of South Korea?
9) What is the name of the national anthem of South Korea?
10) When did South Korea become an independent country?
11) What is the most common surname in South Korea?
12) What is the traditional clothing of South Korea called?
13) What is the name of South Korea’s space exploration program?
14) What is the lowest recorded temperature in South Korea?
15) What is the national flower of South Korea?
16) What is the most popular type of cuisine in South Korea?
17) What language is spoken in South Korea?
18) What is the world ranking of South Korea in terms of population?
19) What is the name of the longest river in South Korea?
20) What food is a popular snack in South Korea?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.