Welcome to our Spain Trivia! We hope you have a fun time testing your knowledge on the vibrant culture, rich history and traditions of this Mediterranean country.Spain, or the Kingdom of Spain, is located on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe, extending from the Pyrenees Mountains in the northeast to the Straits of Gibraltar in the south. With a population of over 45 million, it is the fourth most populous country in Europe.Home to the world-renowned capital city of Madrid, and other major cities such as Barcelona, Seville, and Valencia, Spain is known for its art, food, and entertainment. A country brimming with cultural heritage, it was an important part of the Roman Empire and was ruled by Moors for many centuries afterward.From the innovative cuisine to the stunning architecture and balmy weather, this country is sure to capture your heart. Are you ready to put your knowledge to the test? Let's get started!
1) What is the current Prime Minister of Spain?
2) What is the highest mountain peak in Spain?
3) What is the official language of Spain?
4) What is the currency of Spain?
5) What type of government does Spain have?
6) What is the capital of Spain?
7) When did Spain become a member of the European Union?
8) When did Spain become a democratic nation?
9) What is one of the symbols of Spain?
10) What is the national anthem of Spain?
11) What is the most popular sport in Spain?
12) What is the biggest political party in Spain?
13) In which country is the Balearic Islands located?
14) Which autonomous community of Spain is known as the Land of Fire?
15) How many autonomous communities are there in Spain?
16) What is the traditional Catalan sport?
17) What is the traditional Spanish music genre?
18) What is the average life expectancy in Spain?
19) What is the largest lake in Spain?
20) What is the official name of Spain?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.