Welcome to "Spots Crossword" trivia! This fun and challenging game will test your knowledge of the world around you. You will be presented with clues in the form of crossword squares, and it’s up to you to figure out the answers. Depending on the level of difficulty you choose, you could find yourself on anything from a regional to a global scale. Whether you’re a geography expert or a novice, this game has something for everyone. Give it a try and see how much you know about the people, places, and things in our wonderful world!
1) What kind of animal might you find in a spot?
2) What kind of spot would you expect to find in a wall?
3) What type of spot is found on the surface of a lake?
4) In what kind of animal might you find a spot or marking?
5) What kind of spot might you find in a theatre?
6) What kind of spot might you find in the sky above?
7) What type of spot might you find in a garden?
8) What type of spot might you find on an apple?
9) What type of spot might you find on a calendar?
10) What type of spot might you find in a book?
11) What type of spot might you find in a river?
12) What type of spot is the smallest kind of measurement?
13) What type of spot might you find in a bank?
14) What type of spot is the brightest point of light?
15) What type of spot might you find on a golf course?
16) What type of spot might you find in a forest?
17) What type of spot is formed when two lines intersect?
18) What type of spot might you find in a parking lot?
19) What type of spot is a large body of salt water?
20) What type of spot might you find on a map?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.