Welcome to the St. Vincent & Grenadines trivia template! Here you will find out more about this Caribbean country, located in the Lesser Antilles. Among its three main islands, St. Vincent and the Grenadines are part of a group of 32 islands that make up an independent country. It is situated between the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean and is known for its stunning beaches, vibrant culture and laid-back lifestyle. Explore the rich history, culture, food and attractions of the St. Vincent & Grenadines by testing your knowledge with this trivia template. With this trivia template you can delve into the fascinating facts and stories of the islands and discover something new about St. Vincent & Grenadines. So, let's get started and see how much you already know!
1) What is the capital of St. Vincent & Grenadines?
2) What type of government does St. Vincent & Grenadines have?
3) What is the official language of St. Vincent & Grenadines?
4) What type of currency is used in St. Vincent & Grenadines?
5) What is the national dish of St. Vincent & Grenadines?
6) What type of terrain dominates most of St. Vincent & Grenadines?
7) What is the main religion practiced in St. Vincent & Grenadines?
8) What is the country's population as of 2019?
9) In what continent is St. Vincent & Grenadines located?
10) What is the official name of St. Vincent & Grenadines?
11) What year did St. Vincent & Grenadines gain independence?
12) What is the approximate size of St. Vincent & Grenadines (in km2)?
13) What are the two main islands that make up St. Vincent & Grenadines?
14) How many Grenadines islands make up St. Vincent & Grenadines?
15) What is the highest peak in St. Vincent & Grenadines (in metres)?
16) What is the main agricultural product of St. Vincent & Grenadines?
17) What is the most popular sport in St. Vincent & Grenadines?
18) What two oceans border St. Vincent & Grenadines?
19) What ocean is located east of St. Vincent & Grenadines?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.