Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, is one of the world’s most beautiful cities situated on 14 islands, connected by 57 bridges. It is known for its culture and beauty and is the largest city in Scandinavia. Stockholm is home to many historical sites, museums, and architectural wonders, such as the Royal Palace and the Nobel museum. It is a vibrant city with a rich heritage, vibrant nightlife, and a unique mix of old and new. There are plenty of activities to choose from whether you want to explore the city’s rich cultural heritage, take a scenic boat tour around the islands, or explore some of its stunning green spaces. Stockholm is truly a city full of surprises and its many attractions are sure to provide hours of entertainment and exploration. Whether you're looking to explore the city’s history and culture or if you simply want to relax and enjoy its beauty, Stockholm is the perfect destination for your next adventure.
1) Where is the Nobel Prize Ceremonies held annually?
2) What is the name of the popular science museum in Stockholm?
3) Which is the oldest metro station in Stockholm?
4) In which year was the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute founded?
5) Who was the first female Nobel Prize Laureate associated with Stockholm?
6) Which Swedish football club plays in Stockholm?
7) What is the name of the statue that stands in the main entrance of the Stockholm City Hall?
8) What is the name of the Royal Palace of Stockholm?
9) What is the name of the lake that divides Stockholm into two parts?
10) The Nobel Prize in Literature was first awarded in Stockholm in what year?
11) What is the name of the 5 km long public park in Stockholm?
12) What is the name of the largest amusement park in Scandinavia located in Stockholm?
13) How is the world's first and oldest open-air museum in Stockholm better known?
14) What is the name of the park located in the middle of Stockholm?
15) How many islands make up the city of Stockholm?
16) In which year was the Stockholm archipelago declared a National Urban Park?
17) What is the name of the national stadium of Stockholm?
18) The oldest amusement park in Sweden is located in Stockholm. What is it called?
19) Which of the following is Stockholm's oldest university?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.