Switzerland is one of the most beautiful and unique countries in the world. It is a small landlocked nation located in Central Europe that is home to stunning alpine landscapes, peaceful lakes, and cultural cities. Nearly 9 million people reside in Switzerland, including many international travelers that come from all over the world to experience the country's stunning natural beauty and alluring cities. The country has a rich history and culture and is known for its neutrality, neutrality in international relations, and its role as the birthplace of the Red Cross. Switzerland is full of surprises and is a great place to explore, whether you are looking to ski in the Alps, explore the vibrant cities, find secret lakes hidden away in the mountains, or just relax and enjoy the peacefulness. Let's explore this magnificent country and its trivia together!
1) What is the capital of Switzerland?
2) What is the national language of Switzerland?
3) What is the currency of Switzerland?
4) What mountain range is the source of the river Rhine?
5) What is the highest mountain in Switzerland?
6) What type of government does Switzerland have?
7) What is the major industry in Switzerland?
8) Which of the following is not a city in Switzerland?
9) What is the official sport of Switzerland?
10) What is the population of Switzerland?
11) What is the name of the major lake located in Switzerland?
12) What is the official motto of Switzerland?
13) How many countries does Switzerland border?
14) What type of democracy does Switzerland have?
15) What type of legal system is used in Switzerland?
16) What is the name of the Swiss National Anthem?
17) What animal is on the Swiss Flag?
18) What is the average life expectancy for a person in Switzerland?
19) What type of terrain is there in Switzerland?
20) When was Switzerland founded?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.