T-Mobile US, formerly known as VoiceStream Wireless, is an American mobile network operator. It is the third-largest wireless carrier in the United States, boasting about seventy million customers nationwide. T-Mobile's well-known tagline, "Life's for Sharing," reflects the company's commitment to providing superior customer service and an ever-expanding selection of products and services. With the launch of its new 4G LTE network, T-Mobile is now one of the most advanced wireless carriers in the United States. From smartphones to tablets to home phones and more, T-Mobile has something for everyone. Test your knowledge of T-Mobile US with this trivia template.
1) What does the "T" in T-Mobile stand for?
2) What is the name of T-Mobile's 5G network?
3) What year did T-Mobile become the 3rd largest wireless provider in the United States?
4) How many countries are served by T-Mobile's international wireless network?
5) When did T-Mobile and Sprint merge?
6) What was the name of the prepaid wireless brand that T-Mobile acquired in 2013?
7) What is the name of T-Mobile's mobile virtual network operator?
8) What year did T-Mobile launch its Un-carrier initiative?
9) How many lines can be added to a single T-Mobile account?
10) What is the name of the T-Mobile app that lets customers manage their wireless accounts?
11) What does T-Mobile's DIGITS service provide?
12) What type of technology does T-Mobile's 5G network use?
13) What type of network does T-Mobile own and operate?
14) What is the name of the T-Mobile offering that provides customers with free devices?
15) What is the name of T-Mobile's in-store customer support program?
16) What was the name of T-Mobile's unlimited streaming service bundled with its ONE plans?
17) What device does T-Mobile bundle with its T-Mobile Connect prepaid plans?
18) What year did T-Mobile launch its Wi-Fi calling feature?
19) What type of device does T-Mobile offer for its eSIM plans?
20) What type of coverage does T-Mobile offer in its biggest markets?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.