Welcome to the Taipei trivia quiz! Established in the early 17th century, Taipei is the capital and largest city of Taiwan. This vibrant city is home to over 2.6 million people, making it the fourth most populous city in the world. Taipei is known for its vibrant culture, beautiful scenery, and delicious cuisine. Its many attractions include the world-famous Taipei 101 skyscraper, the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, and the bustling night markets. With its rich history, modern amenities, and friendly people, Taipei is sure to amaze you. So, let's get started and test your knowledge on the world's most fascinating city—Taipei. Good luck!
1) What is the capital city of Taiwan?
2) What is the cuisine from Taiwan often called?
3) What does the Taipei 101 building represent?
4) What type of government does Taiwan have?
5) How many districts are there within the Taipei city limits?
6) What year did Taipei first host the Summer Universiade?
7) What is the name of the famous national park located in Taipei?
8) What is Taipei's most popular night market?
9) What is the name of the metro system in Taipei?
10) What is the main language spoken in Taipei?
11) What is the name of Taipei's busiest train station?
12) What is the religious breakdown of the population of Taipei?
13) What is the average temperature in Taipei during summer?
14) Which is the most popular type of food in Taipei?
15) What is the name of the traditional holiday celebrated in Taipei?
16) What year did Taipei host the Summer Olympics?
17) How is the traffic of Taipei largely managed?
18) What is the average population density of Taipei?
19) How many universities are located in the city of Taipei?
20) What type of food is the famous Michelin Star restaurant, Din Tai Fung, known for in Taipei?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.