Welcome to the Tajikistan trivia template, where you can test your knowledge on one of the world’s most fascinating, yet lesser known Central Asian nations. Located in Central Asia, Tajikistan is bordered by Afghanistan, China, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan. It has a population of about 9 million people and is the smallest of the five former Soviet republics in Central Asia. It is also one of the poorest countries in the world and has a unique history, culture, and landscape. From the rugged and breathtaking Pamir Mountains to the fascinating Silk Road cities, Tajikistan is a country that should definitely be on everyone’s travel list. So, let’s see how much you know about this remarkable country by testing your knowledge with this Tajikistan trivia template. Good luck!
1) What is the capital of Tajikistan?
2) How many provinces are there in Tajikistan?
3) Which is the official language of Tajikistan?
4) Which mountain range lies in Tajikistan?
5) What is the currency of Tajikistan?
6) What is the national animal of Tajikistan?
7) What is the highest mountain peak in Tajikistan?
8) What is the predominant religion in Tajikistan?
9) What is the population of Tajikistan?
10) What is the average life expectancy of people in Tajikistan?
11) In which mountain range does Tajikistan lie?
12) What is the literacy rate in Tajikistan?
13) What is the main export of Tajikistan?
14) What is the ethnicity of the majority of people in Tajikistan?
15) In which river does Tajikistan lie?
16) What is the national flower of Tajikistan?
17) What is the primary source of electricity in Tajikistan?
18) What is the national sport of Tajikistan?
19) What is the main ethnic group in Tajikistan?
20) What is the average temperature in Tajikistan?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.