Tanzania is a country in East Africa that has much to offer. It is home to the highest point in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro, and is known for its diverse wildlife and stunning landscapes. With numerous national parks and protected areas, Tanzania is a wonderful destination for those who love nature and the great outdoors. The country is also rich in culture, with dozens of ethnic groups, numerous languages, and a vibrant mix of traditional and modern lifestyles. From its capital city Dar es Salaam to the rural areas of the Serengeti plains, Tanzania is truly a destination that anyone interested in Africa should visit!
1) What is Tanzania's national language?
2) What is the capital of Tanzania?
3) What is the most commonly spoken religion in Tanzania?
4) What mountain is located in Tanzania?
5) What national park is located in Tanzania?
6) What is the major export of Tanzania?
7) What is the currency of Tanzania?
8) Tanzania is a part of which of the following bodies?
9) When did Tanzania gain independence?
10) What is the national animal of Tanzania?
11) What is the name of the largest lake in Tanzania?
12) What is the official flag of Tanzania?
13) How many regions make up Tanzania?
14) What is the official name of Tanzania?
15) What is the population of Tanzania?
16) What type of government does Tanzania have?
17) What is the highest point in Tanzania?
18) What body of water lies along the coast of Tanzania?
19) What is the main ethnic group in Tanzania?
20) What is the main agricultural product of Tanzania?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.