Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is the world's leading IT services provider based in India. TCS is one of the pioneers in the Indian IT industry and has over the years been a leader in providing services to Fortune 500 companies. TCS offers innovative and highly secure IT services to its clients in diverse industries such as banking, finance, insurance, energy, healthcare and manufacturing. TCS also helps its clients with software applications, business process management, custom software development and consulting services. The TCS team consists of highly experienced professionals and experts in their fields to ensure that clients get the highest quality and best value for their money. TCS is committed to delivering value, innovation, profitability and customer satisfaction for its clients.
1) In which year did TCS set up its first international office in New York?
2) What is the name of the TCS program to drive cost optimization?
3) What is TCS' current slogan?
4) Which of these is TCS' business model?
5) Who is the current CEO of TCS?
6) In what year did TCS become the first Indian IT services company to achieve a market capitalization of $100 billion?
7) What is the name of the TCS program to mentor school teachers?
8) In which year was the first TCS office opened in India?
9) What is the name of the TCS program to upskill employees?
10) How many countries does TCS currently operate in?
11) In which year was the TCS iON platform launched?
12) Which of these is not a TCS Foundation program?
13) In which year did TCS open its first international office?
14) What is the name of the TCS program to foster entrepreneurship?
15) Who is the current Chairman of TCS?
16) In which year did TCS become the first Indian IT services company to achieve a revenue of $10 billion?
17) What is the name of the TCS program to help small and medium enterprises?
18) In which year was the first TCS IPO launched?
19) What is the name of the TCS program to strengthen rural India?
20) In which year did TCS become a subsidiary of Tata Group?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.