Welcome to the fun world of team name trivia! This game will test your knowledge of funny, unique and creative team names. From sports teams to companies and to gaming clans, your team name creativity knowledge will be put to the test. With over 100 questions, you and your friends will be sure to have a great time competing to win the ultimate team name trivia challenge. Let's get started, and we'll see who can come up with the funniest team names! Good luck!
1) What type of animal are moo cows?
2) What type of clothing is a parka?
3) What is the main ingredient in guacamole?
4) What game is played between two people, each with 16 pieces?
5) What is the fifth month of the year?
6) What is the capital of the United States?
7) What is the longest river in the world?
8) How many colors are in a rainbow?
9) Which ocean is on the East coast of the United States?
10) What is the name of the main character in the popular book/movie series "Harry Potter"?
11) What is the capital of Japan?
12) What is the name of the seventh planet from the sun?
13) What is the smallest type of dog?
14) How long is a marathon race?
15) What is the biggest ocean in the world?
16) What is the name of the main character in the Disney movie "Frozen"?
17) What is the capital of India?
18) What is the world's tallest mountain?
19) Which animal is often referred to as the "king of the jungle"?
20) How many sides does a pentagon have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.